Fall Colors of New England Tour
Revel in the vibrantly colorful landscape of New England!
If the idea of New England brings images of picture perfect villages, sleepy fishing towns, vast swathes of golden beaches and presidential summer homes into your mind’s eye, this trip will not disappoint. Starting in historic Boston you will visit lovely Cape Cod, bubbly Burlington and sea swept Maine, with each new place transformed under a blanket of vibrant fall foliage.
Your Trip Includes:
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
- Seven Meals
- Luxury air-conditioned motorcoach
- Nine night hotel accommodations
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges, baggage handling fees and local taxes
General Trip Notes:
- Rates are based on 40 paying passengers with the 41st and 42nd passenger complimentary. If you do not meet the minimum number of passengers stated above, David Tours will re-price your trip accordingly.
- Driver gratuity is not included.
- Rates and availability are subject to change until confirmed.
- Call for additional rates and room types.
- We make every effort possible to book all attractions, hotels, and dining as listed, but in events that are out of our hands, we must reserve the right to replace any attraction, hotel or dining with an equal or up-graded substitution.