America’s Canyonlands Escape
March 14-20, 2021
Rates from $1,469.00* per person only (Double Occupancy)
On this Canyonlands escorted vacation, you’ll start your trip in Las Vegas before heading on this adventure to Bryce National Park, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Monument Valley, and Grand Canyon National Park. See some of the West’s most iconic national parks on this guided tour of Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. Witness the ever changing landscapes and spectacular scenery of America’s National Parks.
-7 Days/6 Nights.
-Stay in glittering Las Vegas, with its non-stop nightlife and colorful themed hotels.
-Discover Zion National Park, filled with stunning views of massive sandstone cliffs in shades of red.
-Tour Bryce Canyon, a wondrous land of pines and oddly sculpted Red Rock formations.
-Admire scenic Moab, highlighted by beautiful red rock scenery.
-Encounter Arches National Park, with over 2,000 natural stone arches and soaring pinnacles.
-Experience a Four Wheel-Drive Tour of Monument Valley.
-Stand in awe at the rim of the Grand Canyon with its breathtaking landscape.
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Zion National Park (Utah)
- Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah)
- Moab (Utah)
- Arches National Park (Utah)
- Dead Horse Point State Park (Utah)
- Monument Valley (Utah)
- Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (End of Trip)
6-Nights accommodations include:
- 1-Night Las Vegas (First Night)
- 1-Night Bryce Canyon
- 2-Nights Moab
- 2-Nights Grand Canyon Village
- Hotel taxes, fees and service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 9 meals included: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
-A $250.00 per person non-refundable deposit it required.
-Name on the reservation must match your government issues identification.
-Airline tickets and airline baggage fees are additional.
-Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
-Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
-Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
-Change fees may be imposed for changes made to the reservation.
-Globus Journeys Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation for lack of payment.